Luis Enrique: Who would I most like to resemble in this Spai

Discuss Sea Fox Dealers

Luis Enrique: Who would I most like to resemble in this Spai

Postby bongtomoun1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:46 am

The season isn't as they imagined it for some Barcelona players,LINE ONE and the demanding competition at the Camp Nou ostracises several footballers. Three of them are Arturo Vidal, Dembele and Malcom. They have all demonstrated the frustration that comes with being on the bench or in the stands, but they have raised their heads after scoring a goal. Seeing the ball hit the back of the net has turned out to be the best treatment to face their uncomfortable reality and, in the case of Frenchman, has allowed him to overcome, at least for the moment, the situation."The goal against Real Madrid gave me the confidence to always be an option for the coach," said Arturo Vidal a few days ago. The Chilean is not having the role he expected when he signed this past summer, and showed his discomfort at his limited participation through social networks. But he chatted with Ernesto Valverde, LINE Two and the coach has continued giving him small opportunities.He played just seven minutes against Real Madrid but it gave him time to score a goal, the last one, which ended the scoring. This goal gave him a great boost of morale and self-esteem, and he was also one of the most outstanding players in the Copa del Rey match against Cultural. Something similar has happened with Dembele.The Frenchman started the campaign, but then lost form and is now among the substitutes. Since the match against Athletic, corresponding to the seventh day of LaLiga Santander, Valverde has opted to go with Arthur in the midfield and Coutinho in Dembele's preferred position meaning that the former Borussia Dortmund forward is no longer the main man. However, his attitude, his performance and his goal against Rayo Vallecano convinced the coach to start him on Tuesday night against Inter. ท่างเขา sbobet
bongtomoun1

Return to Dealers